It is important to keep the home ready for celebrations during special days like Eid-Al-Adha. If you find your home a mess, follow these steps. Try these steps to prepare your home best in time for the upcoming Eid-Al-Adha celebrations.
- Reuse or Give aways: Cleaning your home lets you know how many products you really don’t need. REUSE, RECYCLE or DONATE. Try reusing and recycling as much ever things as you can and if there are things which are in good condition but you don’t want to use either because you have a new one or anything let it be, donate it to the needy.
- Discard the unwanted: Start from discarding the useless things from every nook and corner of the house. From empty detergent bottles to useless cartons and broken stools, take out everything that spoils the tidiness and space of your beautifully designed home.
- Start cleaning: After throwing out the wastes, start cleaning the entire house. Dust windows, sills and tops of cupboards first. Dust every corner before mopping. Disinfect the room after mopping. Laundry and bathroom cleaning can be done after this.
- Decorate: Clean the duvets, mats, and other furniture covers and replace them with something attractive and reflecting the theme of occasion. A nice theme or colour palette will enhance the aesthetics of your home.
- Arrange to be ready for celebrations: It is sure that, you might have shopped many things for arrangements. Arrange all those you bought to make the interiors attractive. Make sure that you place everything at its right place with the best combo. Keep things at enough height to prevent children from touching and spoiling them.
- Adding up to the decorations: Start decorating all the areas of house. But, keep them at minimal and don’t go so extravagant.
For all kinds of construction management services from project conception, design, construction to completion, consult Prisunic builders to enjoy convenient service. With vast experience and a team of experienced professionals in the industry, we help you build your dream project at its best.
A home is your dream haven – a place where you can be relaxed, safe and comfortable! It’s the place where we feel at ease, find peace & live with our loved ones. Building a home is a major decision in life.
Here are a few Signs you’re ready to build a new home
Need for space: Space matters! If you plan on starting a family or if you feel that your children need space, then you should probably look to build a new home.
Higher home maintenance: If your existing home gives you trouble in maintenance that tends to pop up in older homes at the most inconvenient times like broken plumbing, leakage or hidden termite damage it’s time to build a new home.
In your search for the perfect neighbourhood with proximity to friends, family & amenities has become fruitful & if your real estate search doesn’t give you the precise results you require, building your own custom home is the best option to get exactly the features you want.
Budget: If you feel that the costs for building a home come under your budget & you don’t feel it as a burden then you are very much reading for building a new home!
If you feel you are ready to build a new home, then go ahead and don’t wait any longer — Contact us to get started on planning the perfect home for your family!
As time progresses many hi-tech devices & appliances find their place in modern homes & IOT or the Internet of Things is now a major industry buzzword which is slowly seeping into the terminology for new homes.
What is IOT?
It refers to the ability of two or more machine devices to communicate with each other effectively and efficiently using an internet connection. With computer connectivity on a small-scale at home, to large scale mobile sensors, the Internet of Things has the capacity to change how we live & homeowners can benefit big way! IOT gives us smart homes with all kinds of machine-to-machine link-ups that find applications from monitoring our health to changing the way we undertake everyday tasks like driving and cooking, to heating our homes more efficiently.
How does IOT change the modern home?
- Convenience: More connected devices can handle more operations (lighting, temperature, etc.) and frees up the resident to perform other tasks.
- Reduce costs and conserve energy: Smart home IOT devices can help reduce costs and conserve energy. It would lower your electric bill and reduce energy consumption. Smart lights would function in a similar way.
- Remote Home Control: You can control every single equipment like washing machines, lights, air conditioners and more in your house from a remote location. You can lock and unlock the main door at your convenience to let in guests even when you are away from home.
- Improve home safety: The future home surveillance devices like alarms and cameras will instantly notify you of suspicious activities even if you are not at home. In future they will be smart enough to take actions on their own to avoid any emergency situation.
With IOT in full swing & all the devices connected to each other the home will obviously become safer, greener & a better place to live in!
When you are all set to make the biggest investment in life – Building your dream home, you will want to be sure you get it right. Before you start the question of how to find the right builder for your new home? comes to your mind. You need to select the right home builder for your needs and budget. Here are a few tips to start to your search.
- Identify your needs: You should decide what type of home you want and need and how much you want to spend & search for builders who fit your requirement.
- Consult the experts: Talk to the experts like Lenders, Real Estate Agents, Building Material Suppliers, Builders’ Associations etc. to get an insight on the builders in the area.
- Look for quality: After getting a list of builders who match your criteria, visit their model homes and if possible, homes they have under construction. Pay close attention to the quality of workmanship and materials used in their homes.
- Get it in writing: Ensure the builder is prepared to give costs, materials and other extras included in writing. Also draw up a contract with price and timings
Take your Time!
Take your time to decide as it is a major life decision and consider which Builder will really be the best fit for you. You’ll be living with that decision for years to come so give yourself time to ponder and evaluate.
Buying a home is an exciting step in everyone’s life. It takes time, planning, and lot of preparations. As one of the most expensive decisions in life, one should be double sure before spending. The recent trends and living styles have changed the entire concept of family and home. Now, the biggest confusion is whether to choose an apartment of independent house for living. Here are some points to help you out while choosing:
- The cost-effective option: Independent house can give you more freedom as it would have lots of space. However, apartments with luxury amenities are also available these days if you are ready to spend quite a good amount. Choosing a cost-effective option within your budget range would be rational.
- Safety concerns: Apartment comes with security, fire safety mechanism and other safety services arranged by the builder. Safety and security is assured. Whereas in independent houses, the responsibility is fully vested on the house owner and family. However, staying safe is not so difficult if you maintain the home well with good amenities.
- Services on call: In apartments, the builders arrange services like plumber, electrician, mason, carpenter, laundry etc. available on call. It helps reducing the hassle of maintaining your home. Independent house seeks everything to be arranged independently on the house owner’s risk. But, here the privilege is that you can call anyone of your contact and convenience and no need to wait for the builders to respond.
- Engaging amenities at fingertips: Most apartments will be having amenities like club, swimming pool, gym, shopping complex, ATM etc. inside the complex. An independent house can’t give you these amenities unless you build a home closer to all these and inside a city. The privacy at an independent house can’t give you all the amenities of an apartment though you can access them outside home.
- Buy or sell easily: Buying and selling an apartment is easy and quick for an apartment than an individual house. It takes time to get a home loan if you are planning for an independent house than for an apartment. Strict scrutiny of borrowers are to be followed if you need to get the home loan sanctioned.
Do research on the parameters before you buy a house, be an independent one or an apartment. The choice is left to your preference and convenience. When you choose home for the family, you look out for the most comfortable and convenient place. Choose it wisely to live live!