- Peat free compost is suitable for indoor plants.
- Plant in a sunny location. Vegetables need at least 6 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Water your plants only when the potting mix feels dry to the touch – over watering is often the cause of indoor plant death.
- Larger pots hold more soil and moisture, and therefore allows the plants to grow a bigger root system.
- You must check beforehand whether the down payment and the EMIs are within your range or not.
- The down payment you decide to shell out should be planned in a way that you still have the money to meet any emergency, while the EMIs should be planned as per the basic rule of not exceeding 45% of your total income.
- Keep in mind that don’t go by the offers of just one, but consider at least 5-6 companies before making your decision
- Enquire and compare processing fees in all the banks before you finalize.