- Make sure all cracks are filled in before monsoon. We know that you don’t want to harvest rain inside your home!
- Wooden doors and floors absorb water; apply wax to prevent extra moisture.
- Use rubber mats rather than cloth mats.
August 19, 2016
- Use light colours on the walls
- Use multipurpose furniture – a dining table with a shelf beneath it
- Place a mirror just opposite a window, it will reflect all the light available
- Start your home garden in your balcony with the veggies you require the most
- Insulate your roof and walls to not let the summer heat blast your rooms
- Use low-flow toilets to reduce the amount of water flushed out.